Friday 8 February 2013



Hello Again
It has been over a week since I last blogged and I have to admit I have missed it. This little post is my way of welcoming me back to the world of blog! After a tiring and somewhat testing week but here I am again full of ideas and ready to try lots of new products all in the name of Great Little Finds!! I Over the last little while I have, of course found my way into a few beauty filled emporiums and treated myself to a few little bits and pieces which I cannot wait to share.

Seeing as I have not done my weekly music recommendations here is a something a little different but just as good, well in my eyes!

¬  Favourite T.V show at the moment = NASHVILLE


I am in love with this show at the moment. It has the perfect mix of music, drama, great clothes and the actresses have even better hair. The only thing that is missing is a slight lack of eye candy. It centres around the county music (which is actually quiet good) careers of an established superstar, her husband, the man she really loves, her  strained relationship with her father and of course the younger, hotter competition.  It is defiantly worth a lookies.

¬  Favourite Music Album at the moment =  Emeli Sande 

This album holds pride of place in my top 3 albums of 2012. Emeli has a fabulous voice, is a great talent in the world of song writing and offers us such a good mixture of tunes in this album.  It is worth a listen and then another listen and then a sing along. Excellent!

¬  Favourite Magazine of the week = CLOSER MAGAZINE



In addition to the usual suspects of high end fashion, beauty and gossip magazines such as Cosmopitian, Vogue etc a girl has to love what I call a rag mag! Closer fulfils this for me it’s full of celebrity gossip and real life stories that would usually leave you a little open mouthed! A little helping of fashion, diet, beauty and entertainment leaves makes this the perfect little friend to pass an hour or two.

¬  Favourite App of the Week = Pill Reminder


Available for free from ITunes this is such a handy little app. It’s discrete and effective. Developed by Bayer HealthCare AG Medical in Germany. It allows the user to set up an alarm to remind them to take their pill and to track their cycle. It is simple to use and free to download.

¬  Favourite Shopping Website of the Week =  Dorothy Perkins Online

In my attempts to find a nice pair of coloured jeggings that fit nicely, are the correct lengths (I always have to get trousers taken up as am a Shorty) and are of decent quality I arrived at this website. I ordered myself some jeggings to try them out and to my surprise I loved them, so much so I have order another pair in a different colour. The delivery time was excellent (posted from the U.K to Ireland took 3 days). When I am internet shopping, especially for clothes, I always check the returns policy. I was assured to learn that if my purchases were unsuccessful I could return them to my any Dorothy Perkins store. This web store has an excellent range of clothes items, accessories, shoes etc, in various sizes and lengths. Over all I have been impressed and will be using this site again to shop. I have purchases a few items from their different ranges and hope to do a post of my finds soon.

Some of my little finds that have been occupying my time this last week. Have you found a good T.V Show, Magazine, App, Album, or Website what you would like to share? Please leave me a comment with a recommendation I really love to hear them.

Have a fabulous weekend.

Xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment