Saturday 9 February 2013

My Favourite Lip Products of the Moment



Lip products I <3 at the Mo!!!



At any one time I always have a variety if lip products on the go at the same time and always carry a few in my handbag. Staying true to my long standing motto big lashes, heels high and lips glossy


  • Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in Rose 


This is, in my opinion, one of the best lip products around at the moment. It is glossy and has a great shine but is no way sticky. The rose colour is delicate yet gives your lips a great pop of colour. I really do agree with all the hype that surrounds this product and look forward to treating myself to one of the other colours available apricot or nude shimmer.


  • ·        Mac – Three Favourites at the minute.

1, Mac Lip ConditionerI have included this in my recent favourites post. It is such a nice product. Its conditions your lips while adding a touch of colour. With a delicate smell and generous amount in the little pot this is an essential for lip products lovers

2, Mac Lip Crème sheen Glass in Kiss Me Softly – I got this lip glass as part of the recent MAC Holiday Collection. This is a lovely lightly coral colour crème sheen lip gloss. It can be teamed with any make up look and gives a plump and glossy finish to your lips. It adds to any chosen lip stick colour as a top coat or is perfect on its own. 



3, Mac Hey Sailor Lip Gloss in Nude – This little gem was part of the limited edition Hey Sailor Collection released last year. I was a big fan of this collection as all products released ranging from the bronzer to the lip glass were fabulous. This little lip gloss is the last of this collection I have left!! It is a nude gloss that just adds shimmer and gloss to lips. It is perfect for the natural look. I am using is sparingly at the minute as I know it will be hard to replace.


  • ·        Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stain in shade 001 Honey Douce – This product was a chance buy. I was buying other Revlon products and there was a 3 for 2 offer so I picked up this product and how glad am I. This lip stain has a fabulous consistency as it glides on to deliver a matt finish. The colour I choose is a pink shade that gives a healthy colour to your lips and does have staying power. Again I would like to try another few shades of this product.



  • ·        Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia- I had read and watched so many reviews of this product and I just had to rush out and try it for myself. I have to admit I do <3 it. As far as lip conditioners or nourishing products go you cannot get much better than this on price, quality or results. It is a cheap and cheerful lip conditioner that does leave your lip so soft and leaves a little light sheen. It tastes delicious, so much so that I am probably licking it off my lips only to reapply. Highly recommended. 


My favourite lip products tend to all follow the nude or pink shade range. The shades I use all depends on my make up trends at the time but I always have lippy with me. Have you tried any must have lip products? If so please leave your recommendations as I love to hear them.

Xoxo


3 comments:

  1. How long does the lip perfector last on the lips?
    www.mybeautyjunction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, the colour begins to fade after a couple of hrs for me but the effect does last a lot longer. The rose colour I use is a delicate pink so maybe the other colours may last longer.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you sure are my kinda gal, all those lovely pink lippies :o)

    I am following you I would appreciate it if you would take a look at my blog too <3

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete