Tuesday 26 February 2013


Think  Out Loud !!

While I was looking through the many beauty and cosmetic pages on the good old internet recently I clicked across a really great page. This new found gem of mine was focused on famous quotes from styles icons, actresses, actors and all round famous people. 


Of all the quotes I dedicated my time to reading and bemusing through I found one from Miss Audrey Hepburn, the most stylish of them all.

It read something like this:


I adore this quote. It almost speaks my mind in a way. It is simple and straight forward and for me speaks the truth.

To have a look at more quotes and interesting little ideas click HERE

Enjoy

Xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Great inspirational quote hun! I love it too! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, I often wonder did Audrey Hepburn ever do anything wrong lol
      popped over to your blog its a really good read. Love your beauty wish list

      xox

      Delete