Tuesday 6 August 2013

Ancient Beauty – Ayurveda by Rituals Pamper Sample Pack Gift Sets

Ancient Beauty – Ayurveda by Rituals
Pamper Sample Pack Gift Sets
***********************************


Gifts sets and sampler packs are a great way to try out new products. I have always been attracted to gifts sets and thankfully so. I have fallen victim to purchasing many full size products only to discover I really did not like the product  meaning that not only have I spent money on products that I do not like and will never use. My new found appreciation for gifts sets and trial size grow by the day. I have decided to delicate Tuesdays to sharing my experiences of the various gift sets I have purchased recently. I will begin by sharing my experiences of the Ancient Beauty Gift Set by Rituals.
I simply adore Rituals bath and shower products so it was no surprise I happily purchased this set. This set offers all you need for a perfect little pamper session. Your skin is cleansed with shower gel, revitalized with a body scrub and moisturized with a super rich fabulous scented body cream. You also receive a cleansing shampoo. All the products in this set have a fabulous aroma. With ingredients such as rose oil, Indian rose and sweet almond oil each products not only smells amazing but also is really moisturizing on the skin. The gift set includes;

o   70 ml Brilliant Bliss



Brilliant Bliss is a nourishing shampoo for your hair. It helps to achieve a brilliant shine in your hair. As with all Rituals products the smell is simply beautiful. My hair was soft and shiny after use and actually felt really cleansed. One little piece of advice I would offer is to follow this shampoo with a rich conditioner, maybe your regular conditioner just keep your hair well conditioned and extra glossy.

o   70 ml Honey touch



This is a rich and nourishing body cream. I regularly use Rituals body cream and body lotions and they are some of my favourite body products. My skin is left soft, moisturised and smells really nice. It dried really fast and the softness lasts for ages after use.

o   50 ml Yogi Flow


This shower gel is such a great “shower experience”. It is spray gel shower gel that once again smells simply beautiful. It is rich and moisturising and adds a sense of luxury to your shower time.

o   40 gr Himalaya Wisdom



This is a cleansing body scrub. It has a really fine consistency that is gentle yet effective on the skin. It removes dead skin, revitalizes your skin and leaves it soft and cleansed and exfoliated which is perfect for preparing your skin for maybe applying tan.



As a long established fan of rituals products I really enjoyed using this gift set. Each product supplied is a treat and I highly recommend it. I have repurchased the shower gel, the body cream and the body scrubs in full size so that, in my opinion, is testimony in itself as to how much I enjoyed using these products.

Looking for more info CLICK HERE


Have you used a gift set or trial size pack and loved all the products? Please leave a comment telling me about it.

Have a good Tuesday!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment