Friday 26 July 2013

Michael Todd Organic Skincare Sampler Packs


Michael Todd Organic Skincare Sampler Packs 




A few months ago I watched the ever fabulous FleurDeForce speak about a Michael Todd toner and I simply had to try it. Try is I did and I feel I love with it. I am actually just about to order my 3rd bottle so that is recommendation enough to just how good it is for my skin. As part of my last order I decided to treat myself to one of Michael Todd's sampler packs. Again I have really enjoyed using each and every one of the products contained in this pack for normal to combination skin. The pack contains 5 good sized samples (30 ml) of all the products you could use to achieve an excellent skin care routine. This pack contained:
Heavy exclamation mark symbolHoney and Oat Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser

Heavy exclamation mark symbolBlue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner

Heavy exclamation mark symbolJojoba Charcoal Scrub

Heavy exclamation mark symbolCitrus Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic acid

Heavy exclamation mark symbolPumpkin Nutrient Facial Mask

Honey and Oat Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser. 






This cleanser is really nice to use. It smells so good as it is packed with lovely ingredients like organic lavender, aloe, honey and vitamin A and E. the consistency is a light smooth gel - which I was surprised with as I expected it to be a little rougher due to the oats component in the name. This cleanser does give your face a good clean it removed oil and make up. Waterproof mascara was the only make up that I had to use separate cleanser for. I really enjoyed the sample of this cleanser so I purchased a full size and am presently using it morning and evening.

Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner


my most favourite Michael Todd product! I adore this toner and firmly believe it had worked wonders with my skin. This toner works magic on breakouts by having anti inflammatory qualities, the antibacterial ingredients ensures the skin is clean and prevents breakouts and the consistency and ph balancing properties ensure the skin is not left dry or irritated in any way. I have recommended this product to so many of my friends and they have used it and fine it just as good as I do. All I can say is trying is believing!! A must have in my skin care routine.

Jojoba Charcoal Scrub 


I like to use this scrub as an exfoliating scrub 2 or 3 times a week to remove dead skin and renew my skin. Its consistency is like most scrubs with particles to ensure skin renewal. Packed with organic aloe, coconut oil and jojoba it removes dead skin leaving your skin very smooth and fresh. It also smells amazing!

Citrus Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic acid 



This is a light soothing moisturiser. Once again it smells amazing due to the organic ingredients and essential oils present. I found it good for morning use and under makeup as it was light but I would prefer a heaver consistency for night-time use. It does hydrate the skin and leaves a really fresh feeling.

Pumpkin Nutrient Facial Mask -




I had been using the charcoal based masks from Michael Todd which I like but found a little harsh. This mask is a better option for my skin. Applied once a week or when really needed this mask was a pleasure to use! It is a rejuvenating facial mask containing over 100 vitamins. It exfoliates, cleanses and treats the face. It also contains glycolic acid with really does promote skin renewal. I think I will be repurchasing this mask in the future! 


Over all I genuinely enjoyed using this sampler pack. All the products smelt so nice and were gentle yet effective on my skin. I haven't favourites which, if I have not already repurchased I defiantly will in the future. If you are trying to decide to purchase any products from the Michael Todd range this sampler pack is just perfect as you get to have a good try before you buy! The packs come for different skin types sensitive, normal to combination and oily. To have a look at the options CLICK HERE

I think these sampler packs are a great idea as how many products have you been dying to try, bought and then did not like? Do you know of any other brands that I've sampler packs? Leave a comment below sharing.

Xoxo 

*** Just a little disclaimer: the opinions outlined in this post are my own opinions formed as result of my own experiences using the products mentioned. This post has not been sponsored in any way.  



No comments:

Post a Comment