The Easy Way To Remove Long Lasting Manicure
I seem to be doing a lot of posts on nails lately so here is a quick n easy way to remove nail polish be it regular or long ware.
1. Cut up regular cotton pads big enough to wrap around the nail.
2. Cut up regular kitchen foil a little bigger so to wrap around the finger.
3. Pour nail polish remover on to cotton pad. I like this remover by essence it's effective, inexpensive and gentle on nails.
4. Place the cotton pad on the nail and then wrap the tin foil around the pad n nail. Do the same for all fingers ...... I always need a helping hand to do my second hand! Leave for approximately 10mins.
5. Remove the foil n cotton. The polish will appear crumbly. Take a wooden cuticle stick and using the glad end gently push/scrap the polish off. It should be extremely easy to remove polish. If this is not the case replace cotton n foil n wait a few more minutes.
6. Wash hands, file nails , treat cuticle and moisturise hands and your good to go with the next nail creation!!
Hope u found this post helpful. Do u have any tricks and tips you would like to share please leave a comment below.