Saturday 29 December 2012

One of my favorite shops


Shopping Heaven.........................



I really wanted to share a true great little find with you and in this case it’s a shop. 
One of my favourite clothing stores here Ireland is Awear. This store has to be one of the "old reliable" for me when the shopping bug takes over and I just have to venture in the retail jungle.

This store offers such a good mix of products ranging from glitzy going out rig-outs to casual must haves, to cosy comfy lounge wear and not forgetting an affordable and stylish range of accessories, bags and out wear (hats, scarves, gloves, ear muffs etc). The clothes can be described as being relatively cheap and cheerful and from my experience have always been good quality. In recent times the Awear Dress has been well promoted. They offer a large range of dresses both casual and glamourous and again from my own experience and that of my friends these dresses do not disappoint! 

One of my favourites at the mo = Glam party wear cut out dress €65 

 Another aspect of Awear clothing I really like is the size range of the clothes. Sizes 8 to 18 and S, M, L, XL are the primary size ranges and each size seems to be true to description.  To my delight a web store for Awear was launched at www.awear.com and carries the majority of what is offered in store. They deliver world wide - again experience has proved to be very pleasant due to the swift arrival of my orders and free postal returns from Ireland. 

At the moment I love two items I have that were once awear babies. Lucky for me one of Santy’s little helpers was kind enough to bring a faux leather barrel bag with gold studded detail. Its fab!! Large enough for your entire essential hand bag must haves but not so big to leave you feeling weighted down. One zipped pocket inside and zip closed on the outside. Both long and short straps make it easy to carry. The studded detail is bang on trend. I have teamed the bag up with these funky little boots which were a great little find!!!! Black suede effect ankle boots with studded detail on the toe and on the inside zipper. These boots are super comfy and the best part is they are from Penny’s/Primark at steal of €18!! My outfit of choice is black jeggings, black cosy knit jumper and oversized leopard print scarf which I treated myself to in Awear a few months ago. I love to go natural with nude make up and eyes and of course bright red lips – casual and comfy with a splash of glamour. Awear I <3 u ! No doubt I will be visiting soon so I’ll post about my next haul.
Thanks for reading me and please leave a comment if you feel the need.









**** All opinions are my own; I have not been paid or asked to promote any shop, organisation, product or service. All of my finds are my own****




No comments:

Post a Comment